There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
*Nutrition analysis based on using Cabot Sharp Cheddar.
1 pound ground beef (10% fat)
1 (15-ounce) container Mild, Medium or Hot Wholly Salsa
1 (6-ounce) bag Food Should Taste Good Yellow Corn or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
1 (7-ounce) package Classic or Spicy Wholly Guacamole
1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, well drained
8 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, Chipotle Cheddar or Habanero Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
1. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, breaking it up with spoon, until juices have evaporated. Continue cooking for several minutes longer, scraping bottom of skillet, until meat is slightly browned and crispy.
2. Add salsa and let mixture simmer until juices have again evaporated. Remove from heat.
3. Preheat broiler. Arrange half of tortilla chips in single layer on large baking sheet. Top with half of beef mixture. Add half of guacamole in small spoonfuls, followed by half of black olives. Top with half of grated cheese.
4. Place under broiler for a minute or two until cheese is melted.
5. Make second batch with remaining ingredients.