There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1/4 cup small fresh broccoli florets*
2 large egg yolks
1 tablespoon whole milk
1 teaspoon Cabot Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
1 teaspoon Cabot Unsalted Butter
.5 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (2 tablespoons)
1. In small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine broccoli with about 1/4 cup water; cover pan and let steam until bright green and just starting to get tender. Drain immediately and rinse under cold water.
2. In medium bowl, whisk egg yolks, milk and yogurt until foamy; stir in broccoli.
3. In small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add broccoli-egg mixture and reduce heat to low.
4. Cook, lifting edges of frittata with spatula to allow uncooked egg to run underneath, until eggs are almost all set, about 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and cover skillet; let frittata continue to cook for a minute or two until egg is completely set and cheese is melted. Let cool and cut into wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.