There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 pound fresh strawberries
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
3 tablespoons cold water
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
½ cup confectioner’s sugar
1 1/4 cups Cabot 2% Strawberry Greek-Style Yogurt or 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
24 graham cracker squares
1. Hull and slice strawberries, leaving a few whole ones to garnish top of cake.
2. In small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons cold water and let stand for a minute until softened.
3. Set bowl in small saucepan of barely simmering water; stir until gelatin is
dissolved and mixture is clear. Turn off heat under pan.
4. In large bowl, beat together cream and confectioner’s sugar with mixer until soft peaks form; while continuing to beat, pour in dissolved gelatin mixture. Continue beating just until stiff peaks form.
5. Add yogurt and fold together gently.
6. Spread spoonful of cream down center of 9-by-13-inch baking dish or flat serving plate. Top with 6 graham cracker squares (3 whole rectangles).
7. Spoon about one-fourth cream on top of crackers, spreading to edges. Arrange about one third of sliced strawberries in overlapping rows on top. Repeat layers of crackers, cream and berries 2 more times. Add final layer of crackers and cream.
8. Cover cake loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 4 hours for graham crackers to soften.
9. Top with a few whole strawberries.