Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
3 dozen Buffalo-style chicken wings, at room temperature
1 box round golden crackers (40 to 50)
2 1/2-3 pounds Cabot Sharp Yellow Cheddar, cubed
4 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp White Cheddar, cut into laces (about 1 cup)
1. On large platter, arrange two layers of chicken wings in football shape, keeping them as level as possible.
2. Cut piece of 10” x 5.5” cardboard into football shape. Cover with foil.
3. Place on chicken wing layer to protect crackers, making sure outer ring of chicken wings show.
4. Cover foil with one layer of crackers.
5. Arrange cubes of yellow cheddar on top of crackers, stacking them in two or three layers to create football shape. Decorate top with strips of white cheddar to make laces.
6. Serve with Creamy Blue Cheese Dip, garnished with carrot goal posts and parsley.