Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
*Nutrition analysis based on using Cabot 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar.
6 ounces Cabot Neufchatel Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, softened
6 ounces Cabot Sharp Extra Light Cheddar or Sharp Light Cheddar, grated (about 1 1/2 cups)*
2/3 cup apple butter
2/3 cup applesauce
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 (13.2-ounce) tube refrigerated crusty Italian bread dough or (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust dough
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cheeses in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine apple butter, applesauce and cornstarch; set both mixtures aside.
3. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and press into a large rectangle. Spread cheese mixture lengthwise down center third of dough. Top cheese mixture evenly with apple butter mixture.
4. Make diagonal cuts, 1 1/2 inches apart, on opposite sides of filling to within 1/2 inch of filling. Fold strips alternately over filling from each side, overlapping at an angle.
5. Drizzle honey over loaf and top evenly with almonds.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.