There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
6 ounces Cabot Vermont Premium Cream Cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Cabot 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
3 tablespoons reduced fat (2%) milk
3 tablespoons cappuccino coffee mix
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread the noodles over bottom of dish.
2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until well blended.
3. Add eggs, yogurt, milk, 1 tablespoon cappuccino mix and half the chocolate chips. Stir to mix.
4. Pour mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until set in center. Immediately sprinkle with remaining cappuccino mix.
6.With a spatula, mix together with softened chocolate chips and spread evenly over kugel. Serve warm or at room temperature.