There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon honey
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup Cabot Regular Sour Cream
1 teaspoon ground cumin
6 corn tortillas
8 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack, grated (about 2 cups)
6 large eggs
1/2 pint alfalfa sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, honey, jalapeno, and lime juice. Season mixture with salt and pepper and set aside. In another bowl, combine sour cream and cumin and set aside.
3. Place one tortilla between two sheets of paper towel and microwave for 15 seconds to soften; Press into large (12-ounce) custard cup or ramekin to form into bowl shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4. Place cups or ramekins with tortillas on baking sheet and sprinkle one sixth of cheese in each. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.
5. Meanwhile, poach eggs in pan of simmering water to desired degree of doneness.
6. To serve, place some of sprouts in each tortilla cup; top each with poached egg and spoonfuls of tomato mixture and sour cream.