There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
2 cups cubed cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
10 ounces Cabot Sharp Extra Light Cheddar, grated (about 2 1/2 cups), divided
1 cup Cabot No Fat Sour Cream or Light Sour Cream divided
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup drained no-salt-added canned black beans
1/2 cup frozen corn
8 (6-inch) whole grain or flour tortillas
1 (10-ounce) can mild or hot enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
Garnishes: shredded lettuce, fat-free refried beans and additional sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup of grated cheese, 3/4 cup of sour cream and chopped onion. Stir in black beans and corn, if using.
3. Place one-eighth of filling down center of each tortilla and roll up. Place in single layer in prepared baking dish.
4. Spoon enchilada sauce on top. (Enchiladas can be made in advance up to this point; cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.)
5. In small saucepan, stir together remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese and 1/4 cup sour cream; stir over low heat until smooth. (Alternatively, combine in bowl and microwave for 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth.)
6. Pour cheese sauce evenly over enchiladas and top with tomatoes and chiles.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling.
7. If desired, top enchiladas with dollops of sour cream and serve with shredded lettuce and re-fried beans.