There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
4 (5- to 6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
3 ounces Cabot Monterey Jack (about 3/4 cup)
2 ounces (4 thin slices) extra-lean ham
Nonstick cooking spray
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. With meat mallet or heavy skillet, pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness. Spread each with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
3. Cut cheese into four equal strips. Wrap slice of ham around each strip and place one in center of each breast. Fold short ends over ham and cheese and roll up, using toothpick to fasten securely.
4. Coat ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat; when hot, add chicken rolls. Cook, turning, until outsides are browned.
5. Add broth to skillet and place in oven; bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through to center.
6. Remove toothpicks and serve with broth poured over top.