There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1/2 cup Cabot Salted Butter (1 stick), softened
1/4 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt or Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups plus 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, fluffed with whisk or fork before measuring
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment or coat with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine butter, yogurt, light brown and granulated sugars and vanilla; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add flour and baking soda and beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Drop mixture by level tablespoons onto cookie sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. With wet fingers, slightly flatten cookies.
5. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool slightly, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition analysis based on 1 cookie.