There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
Cream Cheese Mixture
2 ounces Cabot Premium Cream Cheese, at room temperature or softened in microwave
1/4 cup Cabot 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 large egg yolk
1 1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All Purpose Flour, fluffed with whisk or fork before measuring
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
8 tablespoons (1 stick) Cabot Salted Butter, cut into pieces
4 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
2 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup Cabot 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
To make cream cheese mixture:
1. In small bowl, whisk together cream cheese and yogurt until completely smooth. Add sugar and egg yolk and whisk again; set aside.
To mix and bake brownies:
2. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat 13-by-9-inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
3. In small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
4. In large heat-proof bowl, combine butter and chocolate; set over saucepan of barely simmering water and stir often until melted and combined. Remove from heat.
5. Whisk sugar into chocolate mixture, then whisk in yogurt and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Whisk in flour mixture until well blended.
6. Scrape batter into prepared dish. Spoon dollops of cream cheese mixture on top and swirl with spoon or spatula to create marbled effect, reaching down into chocolate batter and not overdoing it.
7. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or just until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached. Set on wire rack to cool completely. Cut into squares.