This is my rating: 2
Too good to eat just 1!! on 11/16/2009
3 medium baking potatoes, peeled (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds)
4 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried sage
3 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
oil for frying
Cabot Regular Sour Cream
1. Grate potatoes on grater blade of food processor.
2. Place on a clean dish towel and roll towel up to squeeze out as much liquid as possible (avoids discoloration).
3. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the Cabot Sharp Cheddar cheese, eggs, parsley, sage, flour, salt and pepper.
5. Mix well.
6. Heat about 1/8-inch oil in a large, preferably non-stick, skillet over medium heat.
7. Slide rounded tablespoons of the mixture into the hot oil.
8. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until goldenbrown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with applesauce and sour cream.