1 slice whole wheat bread
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 ounces fresh spinach, chopped (2 cups)
1/4 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
2 tablespoons lowfat mayonnaise
1 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
2 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (about 1/2 cup)
2 (4-ounce) fish fillets (flounder, catfish, tilapia or cod)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat small baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Toast bread in toaster or oven until crisp; process or crush into fine crumbs.
3. Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until tender, about 2 minutes. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from heat.
4. In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon pepper seasoning; reserving 2 tablespoons, stir remainder into spinach mixture.
5. In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of cheese and 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and set aside; add remaining cheese and crumbs to spinach mixture.
6. Spoon spinach mixture into two oval mounds in prepared baking dish. Top each with fish fillet, then spread with reserved yogurt mixture. Sprinkle reserved cheese-crumb mixture evenly on top.
7. Bake for 12 to15 minutes or until fish is just opaque all the way to center.
Calories 296, Total Fat 15.5g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 697mg, Carbohydrates 14g, Dietary Fiber 2.5g, Protein 28g, Calcium 328mg