There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 1/2 cup chocolate cookie or graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup Cabot Unsalted Butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons dry instant espresso or coffee granules (optional)
3/4 cup Cabot Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
1 1/4 cups milk
1 (5.9 ounce) package chocolate-flavored pudding and pie filling
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup cold espresso or strongly brewed coffee
1/3 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 cups whole fresh raspberries
1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
2 tablespoons coffee or raspberry flavored liqueur (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 10-inch tart pan with removable rim or springform pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine crumbs, butter, sugar and instant espresso, if using. Press mixture evenly over bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
3. Bake for 8 minutes; set aside until cool.
4. With electric mixer, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for two minutes until smooth; add yogurt, beating just until blended. Gently fold in vanilla, espresso and whipped topping.
5. Spoon mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Chill until cold and firm, at least one hour.
6. Shortly before serving, microwave preserves on high power for 30 seconds or until just melted; stir in liqueur, if desired and let cool. Arrange berries berries over top of tart and brush lightly with preserve mixture. Remove rim from pan to serve.