There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
1/2 cup Italian-seasoned dry breadcrumbs
1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and patted dry
1/2 cup Cabot Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
1/4 teaspoon salt
Mixed salad greens
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place chicken between two sheets plastic wrap; pound with meat mallet or heavy pan to flatten. Uncover and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle cheese and olives evenly onto center of each chicken breast; roll up, jellyroll-style and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dredge chicken rolls in breadcrumbs.
4. Place rolls seam-side-down on baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat rolls with cooking spray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way to center.
5. Meanwhile, pulse red peppers in food processor until pureed; add yogurt and salt, pulsing just until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Remove chicken from oven and remove toothpicks. Let cool slightly. Slice breasts crosswise into 1-inch thick slices; arrange over salad greens and serve with red bell pepper sauce.