Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
10 (5-ounce) paper cups
About 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
1 cup Cabot 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
1 (14-ounce) can regular, lowfat or fat free sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup key lime juice (or use 1 cup for extra-tart flavor)
10 wooden popsicle sticks
Grated lime zest
2 cups chocolate chips plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (optional)
1. Place 10 cups in muffin pans or shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs into bottom of each cup.
2. In large bowl, mix together yogurt, condensed milk and key lime juice. With ice cream scoop, divide mixture among cups. Top each with about 1 teaspoon additional crumbs.
3. Place in freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up slightly, then insert popsicle sticks.
4. Return to freezer until totally firm, about 3 hours longer.
5. To serve plain, remove each pop from cup and sprinkle with additional crumbs and lime zest.
6. To dip in chocolate, melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring until completely melted. Stir in oil and let cool slightly. Remove each pop from cup, dip in chocolate, then return to freezer until chocolate is set, about 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Aimee Fortney, Not the Perfect Cook.
Nutrition analysis does not include lime zest or other additions.