Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
3 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
About 1 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt or Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
3-4 cups gluten-free cereal, such as corn flakes or corn chex
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
Large pinches of salt and ground black pepper
Honey or favorite dipping sauce
1. Cut chicken into “nugget”-size strips or cubes. Place in medium bowl and add enough yogurt to thickly coat chicken, combining well. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. test
2. Meanwhile, place cereal in plastic bag and crush with rolling pin or heavy pan (or use food processor). Place in shallow bowl and combine with cumin, red pepper, salt and black pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
4. With tongs, remove chicken pieces from yogurt and dredge in cereal until well coated; place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through to center. Serve with honey or favorite dipping sauce
Recipe courtesy of Aimee Fortney, Not the Perfect Cook.