Community Connection – Support our communities and our communities support us.
Supporting our communities and our communities supporting us ... this embodies the cooperative spirit Cabot has become known for. It also helps explain why a "cheese company" would offer Faith-Based Wellness, Club and Scout Patches, a Poetry Contest, a Growing Health and Wealth Kit with Credit Union Partners, a Wonder Wheel! Sustainability Lesson Plan with Education Partners, or 21st Century Shakesperean plays that basically have little to do with cheese!
Yes, it's a different way of thinking, but it's this difference that Cabot farm owners are committed to. By supporting community organizations through our funding and nutrition know-how, and also programs like the ones shown here, we're helping to ensure that the consumers of tomorrow are growing not only healthy, but wise as well.
A few more ways that we have supported our communities in the past...
- SAY Soccer Partners With Cabot Creamery Cooperative To Provide Players, Parents With A Healthy Snack Option
- Winners Announced in Cabot Creamery Cooperative's 'Celebrate Your Cooperative Spirit in a Poem!' Poetry Contest
- Cabot Creamery Cooperative Honors 'Community Celebrities' for Volunteerism
- Cabot Creamery and Chef John Folse & Company Set Guinness World Record for Largest Mac & Cheese
- The 'Great American Voter Trek' Aims High to Register Voters for the 2008 Presidential Election