There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 (16-inch) loaf French bread,split lengthwise
3 tablespoons honey mustard
8 ounces Cabot Mozzarella Shredded Cheese (about 2 cups)
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1/2 pound thinly sliced ham or smoked turkey breast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place bread halves cut-side-up on baking sheet and place under broiler until toasted.
3. Spread each half with honey mustard and sprinkle each half with Cabot Mozzarella cheese.
4. Return to broiler until cheese is melted.
5. Arrange tomatoes and ham or turkey breast over one bread half and press remaining half on top.
6. Cut crosswise into four pieces.