There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3/4 cup mild tomato salsa
2 (15.5-ounce) cans black beans,drained
Salt to taste
4 burrito-size (10-inch) flour tortillas
6 ounces Cabot Chipotle Cheddar Cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup Cabot Regular Sour Cream
1 avocado, diced
1. In large skillet, toast cumin in olive oil for 10 seconds.
2. Stir in salsa and beans. Cook about 8 minutes, mashing the beans, until a thick, creamy mass.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Spoon mixture down center of tortillas, top with cheese; fold in ends and roll up.
5. Microwave on high about 2 minutes until cheese melts.
6. Top with sour cream and avocado.