There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
4 ounces Cabot Garlic & Herb Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
1/2 apple, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon oil and vinegar dressing
3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
pinch ground cumin
4 sheets fillo dough
4 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, melted
2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Squeeze liquid from thawed spinach until completely dry.
4. Place in a bowl with Cabot Garlic & Herb Cheddar cheese, apple, walnuts, dressing, lemon pepper seasoning and cumin.
5. Mix well and set aside.
6. Brush one sheet of fillo dough with melted cabot butter and sprinkle lightly with breadcrumbs.
7. Cover with remaining fillo sheets, brushing each with butter and breadcrumbs.
8. Place the filling along the long end of the top sheet, leaving a 1-inch border. Roll up as for a jelly roll.
9. Brush with remaining cabot butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
10. Place on the prepared baking sheet, seam side down.
11. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until golden. Cool a few minutes before slicing.