There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt, 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt or 2% Peach Greek-Style Yogurt
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 garlic cloves, finely minced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Hot sauce, such as Sriracha chili sauce, to taste
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1-1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
About 3 cups assorted vegetables cut into 2-inch chunks (such as onion, bell pepper, zucchini, squash, etc.)
1. To make marinade, in medium bowl mix together yogurt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lime or lemon juice, Worcestershire, half of garlic, thyme and basil until well blended. Add hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Remove 1/4 cup of marinade and set aside.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 2-inch pieces and place in remaining marinade, stirring until all pieces are well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours.
3. In small bowl, mix remaining garlic with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; set aside.
4. When chicken has marinated, preheat grill to medium-high. Divide chicken among about 4 skewers.
5. In large bowl, combine vegetables with reserved olive oil-garlic mixture, tossing to coat. Thread vegetables on about 4 more skewers.
6. Add reserved yogurt marinade to any garlic oil remaining in bowl.
7. Grill chicken and vegetable skewers until cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes for chicken.
8. Brush hot chicken and vegetable skewers with yogurt/olive oil mixture. Arrange on serving dish, or serve over bed of green salad or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.