1 (11-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
1 ripe avocado, skinned and diced
1 teaspoon chili powder
3/4 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt or Plain Greek-Style Yogurt (10%)
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 1/2 cups shredded red or green cabbage
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1/2 pound <a href="http://www.cabotcheese.coop/pages/recipes/recipe.php?id=616"> leftover cooked fish</a>
4 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack Light or Cabot Jalapeno Light Cheddar
Cabot Chipotle Cheddar or Cabot Habanero Cheddar, grated* (about 1 cup)
1. In small bowl, combine oranges, avocado and chili powder, tossing gently to combine.
2. In another small bowl, stir together yogurt, lime juice and cumin.
3. Place cabbage in third small bowl.
4. Toast tortillas directly on gas or electric stove burner heated to high, turning with tongs as they become lightly charred on both sides; stack on plate and cover to keep warm.
5. Break cooked fish into large flakes and arrange in even layer on large plate; cover with another plate or plastic wrap and microwave just until heated through, about 1 minute.
6. Place some of fish in each tortilla and top with some of cheese. Fold tortillas in half over filling. Serve with salsa, yogurt crema and cabbage for each person to add.
Calories 393, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Sodium 309mg, Carbohydrates 45g, Dietary Fiber 5.5g, Protein 26g, Calcium 270mg