Makes about 20 servings
1 cup Cabot Plain Greek-Style Yogurt or Lowfat Plain Yogurt
1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
2 tablespoons lowfat (1%) milk
2 (8-ounce) packages 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 2 large)
1/2 (17 1/2-ounce) bottle hot wing sauce
8 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
Whole grain crackers
- Combine yogurt, dressing mix and milk; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to make dip, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer cream cheese, chicken and hot wing sauce in prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Drizzle reserved yogurt mixture over top. Serve with celery and crackers.
Nutrition Analysis per 1/4 cup Serving:
Calories 143, Total Fat 8.3g, Saturated Fat 5.5g, Sodium 1187mg, Carbohydrates 594g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 10.8g, Calcium 127mg