Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
6 large eggs
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
About 1/2 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
1/4 cup finely sliced green onions or shredded carrot (optional for garnish)
1. In medium saucepan, cover eggs with water.
2. Place over medium-high heat until water begins to boil; cook eggs for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, cover pan and let eggs sit for 10 minutes in hot water.
3. Drain and run under cool water until easy to handle. Peel eggs, cut lengthwise, and remove yolks to small bowl.
4. Add honey, mustard, curry powder, vinegar and cayenne to bowl; mash together with back of spoon until no lumps remain. Whisk in enough yogurt for desired consistency.
5. Fill each egg white half with some of yolk mixture. Top with green onions, carrots or both, if using.