Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 sleeve graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
8 tablespoons Cabot Unsalted Butter, melted (1 stick)
4 (8-ounce) packages Cabot Vermont Premium Cream Cheese
6 large eggs
8 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
1 3/4 cups sugar
1/4 cup 1% milk or half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice
3 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached Flour
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. With food processor or blender, grind graham crackers into crumbs. (Alternatively, place crackers in plastic zip-close bag and crush with rolling pin or saucepan.)
3. Transfer to bowl and add sugar and melted butter; stir until well combined.
4. Line bottom of 9-inch springform pan with parchment or wax paper, cut to fit. Press crumb mixture firmly and evenly over bottom of pan and slightly up sides.
5. Place cream cheese in ovenproof bowl and place in oven for about 1 minute or just until softened.
6. Beat in eggs one at a time until mixture is fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and beat well. Pour mixture into crust-lined pan.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200°F and bake for 1 hour longer.
8. Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit in oven for 1 additional hour.
9. Top with Candied Apple Slices (see recipe).