Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 1/2 cups pure Vermont maple syrup
6 ounces fresh raspberries (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup Cabot 2% Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
2/3 cup milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (3.5-ounce) bar Divine 70% Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
About 2 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter or Cabot Unsalted Butter, divided
To make syrup:
1. In medium saucepan over medium heat, gently stir syrup and raspberries until both are warmed through and berries just begin to release their color; remove from heat, cover and set aside.
To make pancakes:
1. Begin preheating large skillet over medium-low heat.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in chocolate.
4. Add about 1 tablespoon butter to skillet; when melted, add 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, spreading slightly.
5. Cook slowly until some of bubbles that form on surface remain open, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on second side and cooked through to center, about 2 minutes longer. Wipe skillet clean and make additional pancakes with remaining batter.
6. Serve topped with warm raspberry maple syrup.