Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 1/4 cups (1 %) milk, divided
1/4 cup gluten-free cornstarch
3 large eggs
1 head roasted garlic
6 ounces Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt (about 3/4 cup)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 ounces Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
1 pound asparagus, trimmed, roasted and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
48 (2-inch) shavings or curls of Parmesan cheese (about 1/3 cup grated)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup of milk with cornstarch until no lumps remain. Add eggs and whisk until combined.
3. Squeeze pulp from roasted garlic, discarding skins, and add to egg mixture. Gradually whisk in remaining 3/4 cup milk, yogurt, salt and pepper.
4. Put some of grated cheese into bottom of each muffin cup; add asparagus and pinch of rosemary to each. Pour in about 1 tablespoon of egg mixture and top with curl of Parmesan.
5. Bake quiches for 15 to 18 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
6. Carefully run knife around outside of each quiche to loosen; serve warm.
Note: To make ahead, let quiche cool completely, then freeze in single layers in covered containers. Reheat on baking sheet in 400°F oven for 5 to 10 minutes.