Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon blackening or Cajun seasoning
3/4 pound firm white fish fillets (such as red snapper, halibut or striped bass)
4 fat-free flour tortillas
2 ounces Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar, grated (about 1/2 cup)
Optional toppings: fresh lime wedges, diced tomato, finely shredded red cabbage, sliced green onion, chopped fresh jalapeno salsa
1. Prepare and preheat grill.
2. Combine sour cream, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle seasoning over fish. Cook fish on grill over medium-high heat just until opaque in center (about 2 to 5 minutes per side depending on thickness of fillets.) Transfer fish to bowl and flake into bite-size pieces with fork.
4. Place tortillas on grill and cook until lightly charred on both sides, about 20 seconds per side.
5. Divide fish among tortillas; top evenly with sour cream mixture and cheese. Serve with toppings, as desired.
Note: To prepare fish in the oven, place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and bake at 350°F for 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Make it a Meal:
Serve with an avocado, mango and Bibb lettuce salad tossed in a light poppyseed dressing
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.