Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Cabot Fancy Blend Shredded Cheese
2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
12 egg roll wrappers
Oil for frying
1. In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Cabot Fancy Blend shredded cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and pepper.
2. Place a rounded tablespoon of the mixture on center of each egg roll wrapper, flattening slightly.
3. Fold the two opposite sides of the wrapper over the filling to almost cover. Fold up remaining sides to overlap so that filling is enclosed and a rectangle is formed.
4. Heat about 1/8-inch oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the blintzes 1-2 minutes each side or until golden.
5. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with salsa.