Owned by our farm families in New York & New England — Since 1919
There are no reviews for this recipe yet...
10 "oven-ready” or “no-boil" lasagna noodles
1 large egg
2 cups Cabot Cottage Cheese
5 ounces Cabot Tomato Basil Cheddar, grated (about 1 1/4 cups), divided
1/2 cup cooked chopped fresh or frozen spinach, squeezed dry (about 5 ounces fresh spinach)
1/4 cup finely chopped flavorful deli ham
3/4 cup marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fill large pot with very hot tap water; add noodles and let stand for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Stir in cottage cheese, 1 cup of cheddar, spinach and ham.
3. Remove noodles from water, blot dry and place on work surface. Place about 1/4 cup of filling across one short end of each and roll up.
4. Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce over bottom of 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Place cannelloni, slightly separated, in two lengthwise rows. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup marinara sauce over top. Cover dish tightly with foil.
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cannelloni are bubbling and most of juices have been absorbed. Remove from oven and let stand, covered, for about 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with remaining 1/4 cup grated cheddar.