Who doesn't love digging into a hot plate of nachos while watching the big game? Our lactose free badass nachos, layered with juicy ground beef, tangy salsa, cool guacamole and melty, spicy Cabot Habanero or Chipotle Cheddar cheese, are sure to win over the whole party crowd.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, breaking it up with spoon, until juices have evaporated. Continue cooking for several minutes longer, scraping bottom of skillet, until meat is slightly browned and crispy.
- Add salsa and let mixture simmer until juices have again evaporated. Remove from heat.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange half of tortilla chips in single layer on large baking sheet. Top with half of beef mixture. Add half of guacamole in small spoonfuls, followed by half of black olives. Top with half of grated cheese.
- Place under broiler for a minute or two until cheese is melted.
- Make second batch with remaining ingredients.