- Increase legibility of the Cabot logo, even at the smallest of sizes.
- Explore a brighter, more modern, color palette.
- Re-envision the Cabot barn/field element by correcting perspective and modernizing the design elements.
- Refresh tagline so that it reflects findings from brand audit.
- ‘Co-op’ is trending among consumers especially millennials.*
* the English spelling of co-operative is also accepted as American spelling. Co-op and Co-operative is an easier read for consumers who have a tendancy to pronounce as coop (ie. chicken housing).
If you blink, you can’t see the logo change:
For a complete history of the Cabot logo & packaging click here.