National Co-op Month Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Cabot Creamery Co-operative. (“Sponsor”). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins on Thursday October 1st 2020 at 8:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on Sunday October 31st 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Period”).
1.Eligibility: National Co-op Month Sweepstakes is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry who have an active e-mail account, Internet access as of the beginning of the sweepstakes period, and are based in the U.S. Employees of Sponsor and Participating Co-ops and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Prize shipment is to U.S. addresses only, and no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted.
2.To Enter: Entrant may enter the sweepstakes as described below.
(a) During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, fill out the form located at https://www.cabotcheese.coop/coop-sweeps
(b) Limit one entry per household.
(c) To enter by mail without obligation, Cabot Creamery Co-operative: Attn: Rachael Keyes, 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673. Please be sure to include promotion/sweepstakes name in the subject line, first name, last name, zip code, email address. If this information is not provided, your entry will not be submitted or valid. All entries must be received by promotion/sweepstakes end date. If a mail in entry is received after 10/31/20 it will not be entered.
3. Prize Selection: FIVE winners will be randomly selected on Monday November 1st.
4. Prize and Odds: There will be FIVE grand prizes:
-$100 Ace Hardware Gift Card & a Year’s Supply of Cabot Cheese (ARV $550) Total ARV $650
-$200 Divine Chocolate Gift Pack & a Year’s Supply of Cabot Cheese (ARV $550) Total ARV $750
-$125 REI Gift Pack & a Year’s Supply of Cabot Cheese (ARV $550) Total ARV $675
-$100 Vermont Creamery Gift Pack & Year’s Supply of Cabot Cheese (ARV $550) Total ARV $650
-$100 Frontier Co-op Gift Pack & a Year’s Supply of Cabot Cheese (ARV $550) Total ARV $650
Total value of all prizes awarded $3,375
The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entrants into the sweepstakes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash but Cabot Creamery Cooperative reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Cabot Creamery Cooperative and its giveaway partners.
5. Notification of Prize Winner: Prize winners will be mailed their prize directly. Allow four weeks for delivery of prizes.
6. General Rules: By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The sweepstakes is offered by Cabot Creamery Co-operative 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages(compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OFUSE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OFSUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. All sponsors included in this sweepstakes have no liability in connection with the participation in the sweepstakes, the prize or their use of the prize.
7. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Vermont, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Vermont.
8. By opting in, you are agreeing to receive emails from Cabot Creamery Co-operative, Ace Hardware, REI, Divine Chocolate, Frontier Co-op, and Vermont Creamery.
10. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Cabot Creamery Co-operative National Co-op Month Sweepstakes: Rachael Keyes – 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512
11. Sponsor’s Address: 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512.