Friends and Family Deli Launch
Sponsored by Cabot Creamery Co-operative. (“Sponsor”). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins on Monday November 2nd 2020 at 8:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on Friday November 13th 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (collectively, the “sweepstakes Period”).
1.Eligibility: The Cabot Friends & Family is open to friends and family of a Cabot employee contact eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry who have an active e-mail account, Internet access as of the beginning of the sweepstakes Period, and are based in the continental U.S. Promotion is for Cabot employee friends and family contacts. Participation in the giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations(“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2.To Enter: Entrant may enter the sweepstakes as described below.
(a)During the sweepstakes Period, enter all required fields at the following https://www.cabotcheese.coop/deli-launch/.
Please provide residential address. We cannot ship to a PO BOX.
(b) Limit one entry per person. One entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
3. Prize Selection: 500 Cabot friends and family will be selected randomly on Monday November June 16th 2020 from all qualified entries.
4. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Sweepstakes are described below with their approximate retail values (“ARV”).
500 Prizes: $25 Cabot Deli Gift Box,1 per recipient.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of entrants into the giveaway. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
5. Notification of recipients: Prize winners will be contacted via email when your item ships via Fedex with your tracking details. Allow four (4) weeks for delivery of shipment.
6. General Rules: By registering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. This is offered by Cabot Creamery Co-operative 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the giveaway, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this giveaway or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the giveaway; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the giveaway in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the giveaway is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The giveaway is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this giveaway, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the giveaway. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Vermont, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this giveaway or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Vermont. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.