Make a Product Donation Request to the Farm Families
Please understand that we are a co-op, and as such we return all of the profits to the farm families at the end of each year.
The generosity of our farmers and their interest in supporting the communities in which they live and where they sell product allows us to offer donations. Please understand however, the resources are very limited.
Let's get you started!
Be sure your event or organization meets the following criteria:
- If you have received a donation from our farmers before, please know that we have to limit consideration of requests from the same organiation to once every 2 years so that we may help others in need.
- The event/organization must be located in an area of the country where Cabot and McCadam products are widely available and must be a non-profit entity.
- The event/organization must support community-related causes. We encourage requests from non-profits and volunteer driven organizations that support families in need or addressing hunger.
- Typically, Cabot and McCadam do not contribute to golf tournaments (i.e. hole sponsorships etc.) and we do not sponsor racecars.
- While disease/health related fundraisers are very important to the organizations for which they are held, we are unable to support many of these requests from local and regional chapters of the same organization.
- Whenever possible, events should be compatible with cheese! Food-related, beer or wine events are given more weight when staged to benefit a non-profit or volunteer organization.
- Please make your request at least 6 weeks before the date of the event.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to support events or fundraisers that only benefit an individual or family.
Submit your request:
- Give us as much information as possible to get to know your event or organization.
- Please note that while your request may meet all the above criteria, Cabot and McCadam receive hundreds of worthy applications each year, and unfortunately it is impossible to honor them all. Because we are a cooperative, our first priority is to the Farm Families who own Cabot. Requests that provide maximum exposure to the farmers and their products are given precedence.
*Please be sure that you have read the above requirements to ensure that your donation request meets the necessary criteria before submitting.
SUBMIT YOUR DONATION REQUEST
- We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know whether we will be able to honor your request. If you do not hear back from us within 7 to 10 days, please call 802-496-1200 ext 1616.
If you live within 30 miles of Cabot, Vermont we request that you pick up your donation at Cabot Creamery's Visitor Center located at 2878 Main St., Cabot Vermont.
Vermont product donations can be shipped year round as they are sent overnight. For all other locations, hot weather prohibits our shipping of cheese products to you between May and August; however, you may pick them up yourself in Cabot during those months.