Sponsored by Agri-Mark/Cabot Creamery Co-operative ("Sponsor"). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins on 9/18/19 at 8:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on 10/1/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET (collectively, the “sweepstakes Period").
1.Eligibility: The “Win a Vermont Vacation” giveaway is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry and are based in the U.S. Employees of Sponsor or Stew Leonard’s, as well as the companies’ affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor or Stew Leonard’s through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2.To Enter: Entrant may enter the sweepstakes as described below. (a) During the sweepstakes Period, fill out all the fields on the paper entry form and drop it in the provided entry box at the store. Only original entry forms will be accepted. (b) Limit one entry per person.
3. Prize Selection: One winner will be selected randomly by any time after 10/1/19 and by 10/15/19 from all qualified entries.
4. Prize and Odds: The prize to be awarded from the Sweepstakes is described below with its approximate retail value ("ARV").
Prizes: Grand Prize (1): Three day, three night stay for four at Smuggler’s Notch Resort. Does not include transportation, meals or other direct or indirect expenses.
Total value of prize to be awarded: USD $2400. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of entrants into the Sweepstakes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
5. Notification of Prize Winner: Prize winner will be contacted via phone or email by 10/18/19 with instructions on how to claim their prize. Sponsor must hear back from you by 10/30/19 at the latest. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Allow three (3) weeks for delivery of prize.
6. The vacation package prize must be used by 12/20/20 or it will be forfeited.
7. General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Cabot Creamery Co-operative 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512. Agri-Mark, Inc., Cabot Creamery Cooperative and Stew Leonard’s are not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Agri-Mark, Inc., Cabot Creamery Cooperative and Stew Leonard’s and their affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR STEW LEONARD’S BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Vermont, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Vermont.
10. Winner's List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cabot Creamery Cooperative Win A Vermont Vacation Sweepstakes Clay Whitney 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512
11. Sponsor's Address: 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512
12. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of entrants into the Sweepstakes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
13. Sponsor and Stew Leonard’s are not responsible for winner’s limitations which prevent acceptance or use of the prize.